Dumbbell side Lateral Raise is a very effective and valuable exercise for those who want to make their shoulders muscular and attractive.
By increasing the width of your upper body, this exercise gives it a V-shape.
If you do this exercise with the right weight, in the right range of reps, then you will get effective results very soon.
WHICH MUSCLES TARGET IN THIS EXERCISE:
The dumbbell side lateral raise exercise specifically targets the deltoid muscles of your shoulders.
The deltoid muscles are made up of three different muscle fiber groups.
When we do this exercise, the lateral deltoid muscles are targeted more effectively in the deltoid muscles.
Due to which our shoulders look more muscular and strong.
HOW TO DO DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE EFFECTIVELY:
Pair of dumbbells
First of all, you should stand straigh
Now take a dumbbell in each hand whose weight is according to you.
Holding the dumbbells in such a way that your palm is on your side and Raise the dumbbells in such a way that the elbows are above your wrists.
Because by doing this your side lateral deltoid muscles are more targeted.
The dumbbells have to be taken slowly till the height of the shoulder, then slowly bring it down.
You should try to do this exercise in the range of 10 to 12 reps with less weight.
NOTE: If you are in the beginning of this exercise, then perfect the motion of the exercise without weight, then do 2 sets in the range of 6 to 7 reps with light weight.
BENEFITS OF DUMBBELS SIDE LATERAL RAISE
1.GET STABILITY: The shoulder joint is the most unstable joint in our body.
The dumbbell side lateral raise exercise trains the deltoid muscles of your shoulders, providing stability and flexibility.
2. ISOLATION: This exercise completely targets all the three muscles group of your shoulders deltoid, making this exercise the most effective for triceps.
3.MUSCLE BALANCE: If you apply this exercise to your exercise routine in the right way, then your shoulder muscles gain a lot of stability and balance.
BEST TIPS FOR DUMBBELL SIDE LATERAL RAISE:
1. Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise is one such effective exercise that gives you very good results when done properly.
In this exercise, it is important to focus on the contraction and stretch of the muscles, without paying attention to the heavy weight.
2. In this exercise, you should keep your elbows above the wrists because by doing this the side deltoid muscles of your shoulder are targeted.
If you lower the elbows from the wrist, then all the effort falls on the front deltoid muscle.
3. Whatever reps you do in this exercise, just keep the motion slow during the exercise, take the weight according to your own so that you get the maximum benefit of this exercise.
4. In this exercise, you have to keep the dumbbells in full control, you do not have to touch them with the body while bringing the dumbbells down.
By doing this your side deltoid muscles will feel well stressed.